We Keep Our Carriers Moving.
We’re looking for hardworking, safe, and trustworthy people to become a part of the Melton Logistics carrier network. Our dedicated carrier managers will make sure you get the loads you want, get paid in a timely manner, and can assist you with anything you might need while you’re delivering freight. Become a carrier with Melton Logistics, and be part of the reason why our customers trust us over anyone else.
Requirements to Become a Carrier
To become a certified carrier, you must:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Supply your company contact information.
- Submit an electronic W9 (have your TaxID available).
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Read and ACCEPT the Agreement(s).
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent)
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your certificate on file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent (producer).
You will also be required to meet the following requirements:
- Active Common or Contract Authority.
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None.
- Authority active for at least 90 days.
Carriers Get Paid in 7 Days
The carrier must email or fax an invoice and a clear, signed copy of the Proof of Delivery. All invoices received before Noon Thursdays will be processed and paid that same day with no additional fees. Invoices received after Noon Thursdays will be processed on the following week. To make sure you receive your funds this week, please fill out the ACH bank information in the Carrier Packet. Otherwise, a check will be mailed to the address listed on the invoice at the time of the next check-run.
If you have any questions, please contact the Accounting Dept. at 918-200-0185.
Ready to Join Our Carrier Network?
If you’re ready to become a carrier with Melton Logistics, you can sign up now or contact our Melton Logistics team for more information.
Servicing US & Canada
Melton Logistics is a non-asset based logistics company with facilities in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Laredo, Texas. We maintain strong working relationships with an extensive network of qualified carriers allowing us to deliver products and materials safely and on-time.
Toll free: 800-545-6617
Servicing Mexico & Borders
Servicing Mexico & Borders
Melton Logistics has successfully been delivering international service since 2003. We pass this learned experience and knowledge along to our customers to solve all your transportation needs.
Av. Paseo de la República no. 135, interior 60, Col. Industrial Benito Juárez, CP 76120, Querétaro, Querétaro